If you did a little research on EMF radiation, you probably found a lot of information about studies that prove that electromagnetic radiation really is a health hazard. So you must have wondered – "Well, if all this is true, how come we don’t hear much about it from the main media and responsible health institutions? Why these proven studies remain in the shadow? Emf radiation surely must be safe."
Before you dismiss the notion that protection from EMF radiation is necessary, we encourage you to see why it’s so important to think for ourselves, stay informed and make our own smart decisions.
Let’s take a look at cell phone radiation. So many studies have shown that need for EMF protection and precaution are not just empty words. Radiation from mobile phones has scientifically been linked to so many diseases. For those of you who want to dig deeper check our recent post: "Cell phone radiation related diseases and studies", for the purpose ot this text we will list just a few:
- Chronic fatigue, headaches, insomnia and lack of concentration
- Heart problems, high blood pressure and chest pain
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Infertility, birth defects, damage of fetus’s DNA, AD/ADHD in children
- Leukemia, lymphoblastic leukemia, brain cancer, testicular cancer, breast cancer
The World Health Organization (WHO) has classified it as “possible carcinogen”. Cell phones have been in use since mid-1980s. Since then, literally thousands of studies have linked EMFs to development of various illnesses. Most experts agree EMF radiation can be dangerous and there’s a need for more research to discover specific mechanisms in which these waves damage human DNA, so until then it is advised to take precaution.
There will be more new information coming soon as studies are done. In meantime, cell phones, iPads, laptops and many other useful toys that produce electromagnetic fields has become an essential part of our lives.
Is protection from EMF Radiation really that important?
To prevent any future problems we should be aware of the possible dangers and think of the EMF protection available today as well as precautionary steps we should take to reduce the exposure to Emf radiation.
We will leave you to make your own conclusions when it comes to need for radiation protection by answering the following questions:
- Do you think it’s safe to dismiss EMF protection and let your child fall asleep by playing his favourite game on mobile device or laptop because we still don’t have the final proof of EMF dangers?
- Do you think that you have enough information about the electro-magnetic radiation and how to reduce it in your daily life?
- Do you know that your cell phone manual has a warning about keeping at a certain minimum distance away from your body?
Stay informed, stay healthy